Karolinska Institute offers KTH PhD students an opportunity to participate in Scientific Writing courses. The course consists of two parts: scientific writing and popular science writing. The focus is on scientific writing (manuscript, abstract and poster). The popular science writing is covering the skills you need in order to successfully write a popular science summary for a project plan or in order to apply for grants.
- Course name: Write your research results and get them published, Course code: 2618, Doctoral level.
- Organised by: Department of Women’s and children’s health; Karolinska Institutet.
- Course mode and schedule: full-time as follows 7-18 Nov and 28 Nov – 9 Dec.
- Deadline is when the class is full.
- Place: City of Stockholm, in Gamla Brogatan (close to Hötorget).
- Selection of students: Selection will be based on 1) the relevance of the course syllabus for the applicant’s doctoral project (according to written motivation), 2) date for registration as a doctoral student (priority given to LATER registration date).
- The credits can be transcribed; as several students from KTH had this course before.
To apply or enquire about further details, please do not hesitate to contact the course coordinator:
Anna Hildenbrand Wachtmeister,
Anna [DOT] Hildenbrand [DOT] Wachtmeister [AT] ki [DOT] se
+46 70 789 0607
Institutionen för kvinnors och barns hälsa
Dept. of Women’s and Children’s Health
Karolinska University Hospital
SE-171 76 Stockholm, Sweden