The PhD Chapter Summer Meeting confirmed Andrea de Giorgio (ITM school / Production Engineering dept.) as Chairperson for 2017/18 and elected Bahram Saadatfar (ITM school / Energy Technology dept.) as Vice Chairperson for 2017/18.
The Meeting elected as Board Members for 2017/18:
- Elena Malakhatka (ITM school / Energy Technology dept.)
- Mohamed Tagelsir Mohamed Elhussein (Nickname: Taj/Tage – ICT school / Electronics dept.)
- Abdullah Kahn (ABE school / Civil and Architectural Engineering dept.)
- Muhammad Afzal (ITM school / Energy Technology dept.)
- Antonio Adaldo (EE school / Automatic Control dept.)
- Milan Jocevski (ITM school / Industrial Economy dept.)
- Fareed Ashraf Khan (ITM school / Materials Science and Engineering dept.)
- Cong Wang (ABE school / Civil and Architectural Engineering dept.)
A Treasurer is vacant, but the Meeting gave mandate to the Board to designate one between their members.
The Meeting elected as Auditors for 2017/18 Johan Gärdebo (ABE school / History of Science, Technology & Environment division) and Omard Shafqat (ITM school / Energy Technology dept.).
Kateryna Morozovska (EE school / Electromagnetic Engineering dept. / RCAM group) was elected as Master of Ceremonies 2017/18.
Qingyun Liu (BIO school / Theoretical Chemistry and Biology dept.) was elected as Event Manager 2017/18.
Suha Babikir Kambalawi Hasan (Industrial PhD student – ABE school / Urban Planning and Environment dept. / Urban and Regional Planning division) as Graphic Desinger 2017/18.
The new board and functionaries will start working from July 1st 2017.
Congratulations to everybody and good luck with the new tasks!