If you’re at CBH or EECS school, follow-up with email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org respectively.
If you’re at ABE/ITM/SCI Schools, then apply to join.
Vacancies: council chairperson, vice chairperson, council members. Council members can take functionary roles (social responsible) or representational role (e.g. representative at the programme or specialisation or department or unit/division, doctoral education council, school’s executive committee, recruitment/appointment/promotion committees, school’s strategic councils, safety/equality/sustainability committees.)
Pre-requisites: Being an active PhD student on January 2019.
– Being a member of the student union,
– Workload of at least 5 days a semester. This workload can be time compensated subject to different school-level conventions.
– Attending meetings with council member and be communicative with the PhD chapter board, THS and KTH within the capacity of your representational role.
Application: The application is considered valid if it was filled via the form at the end of this page. Alternatively, you can download, fill this Application form and send it to nominations [at] dr.kth.se. A person can nominate someone else, but then the nominee must accept the nomination before it is considered valid. If you have further questions please email nominations [at] dr.kth.se . The deadline for application is Dec 7th at midnight.
Election: The nominees will be elected as per their school affiliations as follows: ABE 11th/Dec kl17:17, ITM 17th/Dec kl17:17, SCI 18th/Dec kl17:17. Fika served from 17:00. Location: chapter hall (T-centralen), Drottning Kristinas väg 29. Election of chapter vacancies will be on 10th/Dec kl18:18.
Curios to learn more?
– PhD student representatives are entitled for time compensation according to the policies: Dnr930-2005-0345 (school level), DnrV-2016-0451 (central and national level)
– The PhD Chapter and PhD school councils are guided by the PhD Chapter Statutes and PhD Chapter Bylaws and subject to THS statutes and bylawes.
– Brief guide on PhD students representation
– PhD Chapter workshop
Greetings from the nomination team and chapter board,
Robin, Tage, Kateryna, Fangkai, Amanda and Harsha