- This event has passed.
Endnote Workshop – getting started with reference management
December 12, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The workshop is an introductory course to the reference management program Endnote, and is aimed at PhD students and researchers. We will go through the basics of the program and there will be time for practice.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Create a library and organize your references
- Import references from different databases
- Import references from within Endnote
- Sync your desktop program with an online account
- Create citations and bibliographies in Word
Preparations: Be sure to have the program installed on your computer before the workshop. You can find it through the KTH Software center. Bring your own computer to the workshop.
Time: Thu 2019-12-12 10.00 – 12.00
Lecturer: Miritt Zisser & Sara Akramy
Location: Salongen Huvudbiblioteket/Main Library
Sign up link: https://www.kth.se/form/endnote