– like to engage and network with other doctoral students and faculty outside your immediate research?
– like to work with challenging and interesting issues beyond the scope of your own self?- care for your fellow doctoral students social life and welfare?
– like to positively impact your education policy, beyond the scope of yourself?
– have a capacity to speak out for the interest of your fellow doctoral students and the standing of KTH in research and education?
– like to hone your organisational and leadership skills through experiencing the world of academia behind the scenes?
If you’ve answered any of the above with a Yes, then join us and be part of the chapter and/or member of the council at your own school within these vacancies during 2019!
Pre-requisite: Being an active PhD student.
– Being a member of the student union,
– Workload of at least 5 days a semester. This workload can be time compensated subject to different school-level conventions.
– Attending meetings with council member and be communicative with the PhD chapter board, THS and KTH within the capacity of your representational role.
Curios to learn more?
– PhD student representatives are entitled for time compensation according to the policies: Dnr930-2005-0345 (school level), DnrV-2016-0451 (central and national level)
– The PhD Chapter and PhD school councils are guided by the PhD Chapter Statutes and PhD Chapter Bylaws and subject to THS statutes and bylawes.
– Brief guide on PhD students representation
– Brief guide on time compensation for PhD students
– PhD Chapter workshop