– like to engage and network with other doctoral students and faculty outside your immediate research circle?
– like to work with challenging and interesting issues affecting KTH PhD students at large?
– care for your fellow doctoral students social life and welfare?
– like to influence education policy?
– have a capacity to speak out for the interest of your fellow doctoral students and the standing of KTH in research and education?
– like to hone your organisational and leadership skills through experiencing the world of academia behind the scenes?
If you’ve answered any of the above with a Yes, then join us and be part of the chapter and/or member of the council at your own school within these vacancies during 2019!
Check the candidacy profiles here for more details
Deadline for application: May 29
– Being a member of the student union,
– Workload of at least 5 days a semester. This workload can be time compensated subject to different school-level conventions.
– Actively participating in meetings within the capacity of your representational role.
Curios to learn more?
– PhD student representation is voluntary but also a part-time job entitled for time compensation according to the policies: Dnr930-2005-0345 (school level), DnrV-2016-0451 (central and national level)
– The PhD Chapter and PhD school councils are guided by the PhD Chapter Statutes and PhD Chapter Bylaws and subject to THS statutes and bylawes.
– Brief guide on PhD students representation
– Brief guide on time compensation for PhD students
– PhD Chapter workshop