Do you want to get paid time during PhD to work with career events, educational projects and policy? Do you want to get involved in the decision-making process and represent PhD student rights at KTH? Are you ready to meet new friends and be inspired besides your own research? Then we want you for the PhD Chapter board. Applications are open until June 5th. Please send an email to board [at] phd.ths.kth.se with your
2) Contact information (email and phone)
3) School and department information
4) Short summary of why you would like to join the board (50-100 words).
5) Specify if you would like to become Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Treasurer or simply a Board Member.
6) List previous experiences with PhD representation work (i.e. PAD representative, local school PhD board member, etc.).
Once you have submitted your application we will contact you for interviews. The next board is elected at the summer meeting on June 8th and followed by a delicious barbeque.
For more information: board [at] phd.ths.kth.se
Update: Check the status of nominations on our Elections page!