Are you dreaming about starting your own company, or are you just about to start? Regardless of which, Prince Daniel’s Fellowship wants to inspire and support you to take the next step in starting your own company!
Prince Daniel’s Fellowship will visit KTH during the 21st of November to inspire students to become entrepreneurs. During the visit, Prince Daniel and the participating entrepreneurs Jacob de Geer, Susanne Najafi and Nami Zarringhalam will tell you about their experiences of running companies.
– like to engage and network with other doctoral students and faculty outside your immediate research?
– like to work with challenging and interesting issues beyond the scope of your own self?
– care for your fellow doctoral students social life and welfare?
– like to positively impact your education policy, beyond the scope of yourself?
– have a capacity to speak out for the interest of your fellow doctoral students and the standing of KTH in research and education?
– like to hone your organisational and leadership skills through experiencing the world of academia behind the scenes?
If you’ve answered any of the above with a Yes, then join us and be part of the chapter and/or member of the council at your own school!
If you’re at CBH or EECS school, follow-up with firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
If you’re at ABE/ITM/SCI Schools, then apply to join.
Vacancies: council chairperson, vice chairperson, council members. Council members can take functionary roles (social responsible) or representational role (e.g. representative at the programme or specialisation or department or unit/division, doctoral education council, school’s executive committee, recruitment/appointment/promotion committees, school’s strategic councils, safety/equality/sustainability committees.)
Pre-requisites: Being an active PhD student on January 2019.
– Being a member of the student union,
– Workload of at least 5 days a semester. This workload can be time compensated subject to different school-level conventions.
– Attending meetings with council member and be communicative with the PhD chapter board, THS and KTH within the capacity of your representational role.
Application: The application is considered valid if it was filled via the form at the end of this page. Alternatively, you can download, fill thisApplication form and send it to nominations [at] dr.kth.se. A person can nominate someone else, but then the nominee must accept the nomination before it is considered valid. If you have further questions please email nominations [at] dr.kth.se . The deadline for application is Dec 7th at midnight.
Election: The nominees will be elected as per their school affiliations as follows: ABE 11th/Dec kl17:17, ITM 17th/Dec kl17:17, SCI 18th/Dec kl17:17. Fika served from 17:00. Location: chapter hall (T-centralen), Drottning Kristinas väg 29. Election of chapter vacancies will be on 10th/Dec kl18:18.