On May 30th and June 19th the PhD Chapter had their elections to renew the board and functionaries for the academic year 2018/19, assuming duties on July 1st 2018. The newly elected PhD Chapter Board 2018/19 is the following:
- Chairperson: Robin Palmberg , ABE school, Urban Planning and Environment dept., Division of Systems Analysis and Economics;
- Vice chairperson: Tage Mohammadat, EECS school, Electronic department;
- Teasurer: Jesper Karlsson, EECS school, department of Robotics, Perception, and Learning (RPL);
- Board Members:
- Amanda Kessler, CBH school, Chemistry department, Surface and corrosion science division.
- Elena Malakhatka, ITM school, Energy Technology department.
- Emma Riese, EECS school, Theoretical Computer Science department.
- Fangkai Yang, EECS school, Computational Science and technology department.
- Félix Vautard, ABE school, department of Civil Engineering.
- Kateryna Morozovska, EECS school, Department of Electromagnetic Engineering.
- Sriharsha Bhat, SCI school, Aeronautical and Vehicle Engineering department.
The PhD Chapter has also elected as Auditor Milan Jocevski (ITM school, Industrial Economics and Management department) and as Master of Ceremonies Kateryna Morozovska (EECS school, Department of Electromagnetic Engineering).
Congratulations to the new team and good luck from the outgoing PhD Chapter Board 2017/18!