Rising Stars at KTH is a workshop for women PhD students from KTH. This first edition will be held April 26 – 27, 2019 at Djurönäset Conference Hotel, in the Stockholm archipelago. The workshop consists of seminars, group discussions, social activities, and is a great opportunity to network and get to know other women PhD students from KTH. This year’s topic is “Career building: mission, leadership, presence and relational intelligence” and we have the pleasure of hosting two great speakers: Annelène Decaux and Jennifer Krahn. The workshop is sponsored by KTH (including the schools ABE, CBH, EECS, ITM and SCI) and KTH Opportunities Fund. Applications open on Monday, February 25 and close on Monday, March 11. For more information, and to apply, visit our webpage: http://www.kth.se/blogs/wop/
Subscribe to new posts
- Statistics from Supervisor of the Year Award Nominations
- Passing on the experience: How to influence doctoral student education at KTH?
- PhD Chapter Meeting and Elections — December 9th, 2020
- Discussing Doctoral Education at KTH’s Board of Education (UN) and SCI School’s FA+PA group
- Supervisor of the Year Award