It’s soon time for the PhD Chapter’s winter meeting! We will convene on Tuesday December 13th at 17:00 in “T-centralen”, Drottning Kristinas väg 29.
As tradition, after the meeting we will have our annual Christmas Party with Julbord. 20 SEK for members, 50 SEK for nonmembers, cash only. For the occasion, we will play a special “PhD Santa” game. Please, bring a small gift (suggested value between 20 SEK and 40 SEK) wrapped in paper and get ready to receive yours!
Please, register here for the Christmas party before December 9th.
At the meeting, past and future activities will be presented, and elections hosted for:
- Vice chairperson, 1 position to be occupied from 2017.01.01 to 2017.06.30;
- Additional board members, 2 positions to be occupied from 2017.01.01 to 2017.06.30;
- Web and communication manager, 1 position to be occupied from 2017.01.01 to 2017.12.31;
- Standard bearer, 1 position to be occupied from 2017.01.01 to 2017.12.31;
- Vice standard bearer, 1 position to be occupied from 2017.01.01 to 2017.12.31;
- Nominating committee members, from 3 to 5 positions to be occupied from 2017.01.01 to 2017.12.31.
All the nominations can be made by email at board [at] phd.ths.kth.se or at the chapter meeting, with exception for the nominations for the vice chairperson position. This one will be valid only if the nomination committee will have interviewed a candidate (on Skype is OK) before the chapter meeting, so the nominations must be sent by email before December 10th at midnight. A person can nominate someone else, but then the nominee must accept the nomination before it is considered valid.
The final agenda for the meeting is here.
Welcome to join the PhD Chapter celebrations!