Do you want to get paid time during PhD to work with career events, educational projects and policy? Do you want to get involved in the decision-making process and represent PhD student rights at KTH? Are you ready to meet new friends and be inspired besides your own research? Then we want you for the PhD Chapter board. Applications are open until November 28th. Please send an email to board [at] phd.ths.kth.se with your
2) Contact information (email and phone)
3) School and department information
4) Specify which position you are applying for.
5) Short summary of why you would like to apply for such position (50-100 words).
6) List relevant previous experiences. For example with PhD representation work such as PAD representative, local school PhD board member, etc.
Once you have submitted your application we will contact you for interviews. The elections are host at the PhD Chapter Winter Meeting on December 5th.
For more information: board [at] phd.ths.kth.se
Update: Check the status of nominations on our Elections page!