It’s soon time for the PhD Chapter’s winter meeting! We will convene on Tuesday December 5th at 17:00 in “T-centralen”, Drottning Kristinas väg 29.
As per tradition, after the meeting we will have our annual Christmas Party with Julbord. 20 SEK for members, 50 SEK for nonmembers, cash only. For the occasion, we will play a special “PhD Santa” game. Please, bring a small gift (suggested value between 20 SEK and 40 SEK) wrapped in paper and get ready to receive yours!
Please, register here for the Christmas party before December 4th at 23:59.
At the meeting, past and future activities will be presented, and elections hosted for:
- Treasurer, 1 position to be occupied from 2018.01.01 to 2018.06.30;
- Additional board member, 1 position to be occupied from 2018.01.01 to 2018.06.30;
- Web and communication manager, 1 position to be occupied from 2018.01.01 to 2018.12.31;
- Standard bearer, 1 position to be occupied from 2018.01.01 to 2018.12.31;
- Vice standard bearer, 1 position to be occupied from 2018.01.01 to 2018.12.31;
- Nominating committee members, from 3 to 5 positions to be occupied from 2018.01.01 to 2018.12.31;
- FR representative, 1 position to be occupied from 2018.01.01 to 2018.06.30;
Important: Nominations for Web and communication manager, Nominating committee members, Vice standard bearer and FR representative (unfilled positions after previous nomination deadline) can be still made by email at board [at] phd.ths.kth.se. See the elections page for more info. This one will be valid only if the nomination committee will have interviewed a candidate (on Skype is OK) before the chapter meeting, so the nominations must be sent by email before December 4th at 23:59. A person can nominate someone else, but then the nominee must accept the nomination before it is considered valid.
The final agenda for the meeting is here.
Welcome to join the PhD Chapter celebrations!